Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Slovene Snapshot...

About a year a go there was talk about having a camp for all girls.
The purpose would be to get girls away to talk about issues of beauty,
purity, and relationships. Time went on and it became obvious that I
was the one that would lead the camp. For the past few months, with
the help of Glorija, I have been developing a program for this special
week. And this Saturday is the first day of camp! It will be on the
Island of Krk in Croatia. A beautiful location!

The significance of this camp is huge! Nothing like this has ever been
offered to Slovene high school girls before. Ever. As far as we know
in the history of Slovenija this is the first! This is very exciting
and also intimidating to me, so I would LOVE your prayers. On the
logistical side of things, we are still in need of two girls to sign
up in order to break even (cost-wise). On the spiritual side of
things the topic we will be discussing is inner beauty. My hearts
prayer is that girls will be experience a new freedom and a
recognition that they are loved with a love deeper then they can
imagine.

Will you pray for us this week?
I will keep you posted!

No comments: