Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Piran


So I left on a little get away to the Slovene seaside. The city of Piran is beautiful!!! I left Monday afternoon, walked along the coast and had a nice dinner. Tuesday I spent most of the day by myself, reading, praying, and swimming in the Adriatic. Later that evening Anna and I met up and had dinner and coffee until late in the evening. It was the end of a perfect day. This morning Wednesday we woke up, jumped in the car and drove the two hours back to Ljubljlana. Now Im sitting in the cafe down the street from my house, getting caught up on all i need to do... Sunday I leave for conference in Czech. I always look forward to conference and especially this one because Metka and Miso get to come!

1 comment:

Bex said...

Have I mentioned that I love your life???? =)