Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Remembering the old days...

Remember elementry school when you put out the brown paper bag and everyone got a valentine? At the bottom of the bag would always be a bunch of the heart candies. Hmmm..... Yummy! Yesterday I noticed a bunch of candies sitting on our living room table. I was so excited because it had been a while since I had one. Now, what Id like to know is, when did conversaton heart candies start tasting like chalk? I used to really look forward to those in elementry school. And I was so excited when I picked one up yesterday....Oh to my dismay....chalk. I was so dissapointed.

3 comments:

Mišo said...

=)
that's funny

Alison said...

If they were the ones that I gave to Anna, it could be because I got them at WinCo...

Bex said...

i know...yuck! i just ate some a few minutes ago, actually. Yep...chalk. I think that elementary school taste buds aren't so refined...or perhaps we were so hyped up on sugar that it didn't matter at all what they tasted like--we thought they were fantastic anyway!!