Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Perfect Day...

On Sunday my two friends Ema and Miriam and I headed down to Padova (right next to Venice) and went to a Michael Bublé concert. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!! First we explored the city of Padova and had so much fun we forgot that we the concert that night. Then came the concert... Michael Bublé is a GREAT performer and sounds a lot like a modern day Frank Sinatra. At the end of the concert they opened up the front and so we got to go right up to the stage! We got so close! Not only was it a great day in Padova and a great concert, Miriam and Ema and I just really enjoyed getting to spend time together. It was definitely a perfect day! Here are a few pictures. For videos and more pictures click HERE! Or go to my photo album on the side of my blog.







1 comment:

Alec and Becky said...

this is me being insanely jealous of your day!! (ok, not really, because that would require repenting, etc.....but it sounds GREAT!!). Let me reiterate how much i love your life!!