Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sitting Still...

Im normally really good about only writing blogs when I feel as though I have something profound to say. I mean, I enjoy reading other people's rantings and ramblings, but I feel like mine are pretty much boring and no one would really be all that interested. Well, here I am, with NOTHING to say. Im back in Slovenia. Im starting my life off slow, mostly because Im still recovering from jet lag and I keep waking up at random times, such as 1pm. For some people, actually many people that I know, that is completely normal, but I normally dont like to sleep in until the afternoon...All this to say that lately my life has consisted of a lot of hours sitting in my apartment doing pretty much nothing but unpacking and reorganizing. Which in all honestly I haven't been doing that good of a job doing. I still have my carry-on sitting by my bed, full, and I have no idea where to put the stuff I have in it. Ive started planning out my life for next week and it actually is filling out extremely fast. There is a lot to do here. So I guess I should be glad for 4 days of nothing.... I have a hard time just sitting still though, especially if Im sitting still in an empty apartment. Oh one fun thing I did yesterday. I went to the Jacksons and had a Christmas Evening there. We watched Miracle on 34th Street. Read Christmas books. Did an advent calendar, sang a Christmas song, and read the Matthew version of the Christmas Story. That has definitely been my highlight so far.

Well, ok, thats all Im going to say right now, except for, I love hearing from you all out there, so if you get a chance, drop me an email, or a comment, That just might be my second highlight...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Christina! I know it's hard, but sometimes the Lord tells us, "Be still!" Praying for you! :)

Anonymous said...

:) Good work, friend.
Love you.
Anna

Terry said...

Of course of love this entry:-) It's great to have you back!!