Monday, January 30, 2006

Ok, so, funny story...There I was last friday morning, in my pajamas enjoying a quiet slow morning and Terry Jackson calls me. He asks if I have plans. I tell him, Well, not at the moment. He responds with, "Well good. Because the President of Slovenija will be at your place in 45 minutes and I wanted to make sure you were decent just in case we need you to make us tea or something." Within 20 minutes I not only took a shower, got dressed, and blowdryed my hair. I also cleaned my house. Needless to say, the meeting place, actually the Baptist Church but also doubles as my house (I live in the top room) was changed at the last minute and I never met the President. However, this picture shows the President with Sebastian (our youth pastor) and Terry (missionary leader on our team) in the background!! They were also on TV!! We were pictured because there is a group of men from our church that pray for him on a regular basis. The title of the article is translated: Drnovsek (the president) makes his own movement (for justice). From what I understand one article printed said that Sebastian and Terry were Lutheran Monks. Well...what can you do! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an amazing opportunity to bring the Kingdom into the darkness. More Christians ought to pray actively for their leaders - and LET THE LEADERS KNOW! This is happening in many places around the world, including cities in America. I'm so pleased with your friends' vision.