Saturday, April 29, 2006

Spring Break Bash!!!

Last night we had our long awaited Spring Bash Event!! At 6:30pm 55-60 people poured into a warehouse type room that was perfect for what we had planned. A night full of Games, Food, Friends, and a Concert! It was a great opportunity for students to invite their friends and introduce them to the English Club Group. We even got a chance to advertise for our quickly upcoming Summer Camps! Around 1am I walked back into the doors of my apartment, completely worn out from a night of fun! I will let the pictures speak for themselves--it was an Incredible night!! Thanks for all of your prayers. Today, a day later, I am sitting on my couch, where I have been since this morning, recovering from some kind of flu bug. But no rest for the weary as Monday I head off to Czech for our week long Josiah Venture conference. I will then come back to Slovenia for 5 days and then head to Greece for 10 days to hear Katka perform. In the meantime I am planning for a Girls Camp that I will be directing and speaking at....Well, thats whats happening on this side of the Ocean!

No comments: