Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Where do I live??


Often there is a bit of confusion as to where I actually live...At times in the States I will talk to people and they will say things like...."Ohh I have friends that live in Slovakia! I wonder if you know them?" or "So what is life in Slovakia actually like?" . Im not really sure how to answer these questions, if I lived in Slovakia I might. However, I live in Slovenia. There are definitely a lot of similarities however. For your enjoyment... (click on the image to enlarge).

3 comments:

Lee Ann Barton said...

totally love this post. you crack me up. Missing you. How are you?

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing that you added the bear, please translation =)

Anonymous said...

I saw this list here before ... there are even some additions. This mixupis always good to make me laugh ... eventhough the language of this guy isn't alway what I would choose.
Greets