Sunday, October 22, 2006

Friends and Ikea trips...



Dasa and Neja and I at David and Katka's wedding. Dasa (far left) is a girl I see probably once every 5 months....She is really a fun girl and I just wish I knew her better! For more pictures of Davids wedding you can go to his website http://www.davidinslovenia.com/gallery/

In other news Anna and I went to Ikea yesterday. We thought it closed at 7pm and were thrilled that we got there at 5pm (its in Austria). Come to find out they actually close at 5pm. Anna and I sprinted through the store--thankfully we knew already what we wanted--and within about 15mins had a couch, a chair, some pillows, a rug, and a shower caddie. I think it was the quickest Ikea trip EVER! I look at my living room and feel like Im living out of a Real Simple Magazine---or maybe Ikea magazine---Pictures of our new living room still to come...

1 comment:

Bex said...

Yeah!! How exciting!! I love IKEA!!! I love YOU!!! I miss you!!