Wednesday, April 18, 2007

One tired little girl...

Sitting on my couch in my pajama's I feel as though I just ran a marathon! Im exhausted. What did I do today you might ask? Well let me tell...

Woke up in the six's--not sure why, way to early if you ask me
Went to the office for work
Had a Junior High Camp Meeting led by Johnny
Met with David about Highschool camp--ended up having counseling session about my life instead.
Met with two girls who are seniors in highschool, they want me to start tutoring them for the Matura (kinda like the SAT's).
Met with my Slovene tutor--who after realizing I was way too tired to think in Slovene took me out for coffee, paid for my coffee, and didnt charge me for the day's lesson. I have a wonderful teacher!

Why am I so tired you may ask? I look at my day and it was a pretty typical day! I really dont know why. But Johnny being the wonderful friend that he is, is bringing me dinner so I dont have to get up off the couch. And Anna is on her way home so that the three of us can watch the latest American Idol Episode. Tomorrow is my day of rest. Praise the Lord!!!

No comments: