Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Camp Camp Camp...

Just got back from two camps literally back to back. Junior High Day Camp in Ljubljana (which I still dont have pictures from yet) and then the day after that I turned around and went to Cakovec Croatia to help out some friends with an English Camp down there. I got back and am pretty exhausted. I posted some fun pictures on my album if you want to see them. Our internet modem broke so if you are wondering why I havent called you or responded to your email now you know. I have limited email access and my phone isnt working since its through the internet. Hopefully it will all be up and working soon. Sunday starts a two week theological training camp in the mountains of Sovenija. Meanwhile Im resting and reading the newest Harry Potter (THANKS GASPER!).

1 comment:

Alec and Becky said...

I'm glad you're doing well, and getting some rest time. That's huge! Don't worry about not calling. I totally understand. I love you dearly and I'm praying for you!! We'll talk soon. No worries!