Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fall is here...











Today feels like the first day of Fall. Technically I think the first day of Fall was a few days a go, but today it actually felt like it. I could see it in the leaves and feel it in the air--ok, the terenchal downpour!
This week has marked a bunch of firsts for me. I just had the first day working in the office. The first time meeting in our girls Bible group. And my first Slovene Class.

I always like new beginnings.
Lucy Maud Montgomery in Anne of Green Gables says, "Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it!" I feel like that with a new season. So many promises yet to unfold...

Im attaching a picture of my new girls group. (l-r Tjasa, Polona, Urska, and me!)
We are doing a new study that JV has just released called, Elements. I really really like these girls!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like you to, Christina and I'm soo excited about our meeting=)
Polonca