Saturday, February 23, 2008

Just got back...

Just got back today, yes from yet another trip. This time it was to Wheaton, Illinois. It was just me and the Dad!! We had a fabulous time---did a TON in the short amount of time (thurs-sat) that we had. We got to connect with a lot of JV folks! Theresa Kerns, Gord Nickerson, Sarah and Bret Bertrand, and of course Erin Thomas! I even saw the JV office. It was fabulous. Why did it take me SOO long to come and visit you guys?!

On the way back I got bumped up to first class! For the record that has never happened to me. But I definitely had a hard time enjoying it because
Number One: my Dad was back in Economy.
Number Two...he paid for the plane tickets (1/2 of mine)!


I truly was spoiled. I had a steak dinner with mash potatoes. The dishes and silverware were not plastic! I even got a chocolate sundae for dessert, complete with a cherry on top!

The chocolate sauce dripped on my white hoodie... karma.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alec and Becky said...

karma? what are they teaching you over there?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nina* said...

hahhaaa.. SMEH! funny. Im glad u got spoiled though.. u deserve it :)