Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Since its been a while...

Ok, its been a while since Ive updated. So, for all of you wanting to know whats going on in my life, here are few pictures and stories... In Portland, Oregon I met the Heavenly Man!! Brother Yun! For those of you that have never read his book. Its a MUST read! It will change your life. This guy went through so much persecution in China. Has been jailed and beaten and chased down by the police because of his faith in Christ. Anyway, while chatting with my friend Bri (who works at Multnomah), she mentioned he would be at the next chapel! Of course I made sure I was there!













Valentines Day I woke up and went into my bathroom and my brother Caleb had a little gift for me! Flowers and a stuffed puppy dog. On the dog was a sweet note. Thanks Caleb! Later my Dad gave my mom and I matching bathrobes. White with a heart on each pocket!

















And then the family vacation. We stayed at my Aunts house in Leavenworth.
"A quaint little Bavarian Village nestled in the central Cascade Mountains of Washington State." We had a lot of fun as a family! There was a TON of snow, we spent time in the hot tub, watched movies, and played a lot of cards and other games.





































Oh and we had a lot of car time too cause the roads shut down because of a bunch of snow....












We made a gingerbread house... (ours was the best!)



































Being wooed...












The whole family!

Oh then on our way home we stopped by the grandparents house...












Grandpa and Grandma and Great Grandma Burrison.
















Dont I have a CUTE Grandma?!













Four Generations of us Ladies... And.....thats pretty much the latest.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Neja said...

WOW YOU MET THE HEAVENLY MAN GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alec and Becky said...

Awesome I've been checking your blog lots for an update!! Glad to hear all is well!!! I love you bunches!! Say Hi to the NW for me!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David and Katka said...

Hi there friend!
I just mainly wanted to let you know I was thinking of you today and loved reading your blog update!
I saw you got the famous Ugg's for yourself. i like them on you!

Brad,Laurel&Landon spent four great days with David and I & we loved every single minute of it. Laurel did miss seeing you though!

Hope to write you an email soon :)

Missing you,
Katka

Nina* said...

you are too cute. I love the picture where u and Caleb (i think) are at a sign that says Willkommen something..

Did u get UGGs? Do u know I wanted to get them? this is really funny :)