Thursday, March 20, 2008

Israel

Last week I had the amazing opportunity to be in Israel. A felt like my Bible jumped into three dimensional! The sights, the colors the sounds... I loved it. I got to know Jesus in new ways as I walked roads that he walked and stood on mountainsides where he stood.

Here are a few of my favorite photos. I have some more HERE if you want to check them out!















Overlooking the Sea and City of Galilee
















Reading my Bible and Journaling at the Garden of Gethsemane





















An Israeli boy at the Wailing Wall

















Standing on the Mount where Jesus taught the Beatitudes. Jesus spoke to me here.





















The Dead Sea. The saltiness is Unreal!


















Eating a fish dinner at the Sea of Galilee with my friend DU!






















Hiking Engedi--where David hid from King Saul



And some favorites from my friends. (Ive linked their sites so you can see more of their photos. They are worth checking out!

















Katka and I at the Sea of Galilee (David)














Games on the Temple Mt. (
Greg)















Praying at the Wailing Wall (
Greg)














Staying Connected (
Greg)














Israeli Flag (
Greg)














My Dear Romanian friend DU (Nate)













Muslim Women on the Temple Mount (Nate)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures! Sounds like it was an amazing time there! So glad you got to go!

Connie

Anonymous said...

Great pics!

Alec and Becky said...

awesome photos!! i've been waiting to hear about your trip! thanks for the update!! i can't wait to talk!
love you tons!!

Kathy said...

Great pictures! I'm so jealous of all you Holy Land pilgrims! I look forward to meeting you and hearing more about your time in Israel. I have some pictures of Slovenia that I can show you. :-)

Jaycee Leigh Jensen said...

Wow!!! Man, I have to say I am a bit jealous! ;)

Great Pictures! Glad you got to meet your Jesus there...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.