Saturday, March 01, 2008

Off again...

Im going to Olympia this weekend to see my Grandmother and some more relatives. Grandma is putting on a Tea for me to share about Slovenia. I get to wear a pretty dress. :)

Also I wanted to welcome a new team member to our team out in Slovenija!! Im actually a bit late because she arrived a few weeks back. Her name is Kathy Codanti and she will be helping out Joel and Amy in Kranj (a city about 40mins from where I live). If you want to get to know her a bit you can check out her blog at http://www.kcodanti.blogspot.com/

By the time I get back she will be a Pro at living in Slovenija! Welcome to the team Kathy!

Im entering into my last week in the States....weirdness...

3 comments:

Josh and Kristi said...

I'm glad it's your last week in the states! We want you home! But I'll be praying for you as you wrap up all those last minute shopping trips, visits, phonecalls, just can't leave without having dones.....
Miss you!
Kristi

Kathy said...

Hi Christina! Thanks for the warm welcome to the team! I don't know if I'll ever be a pro but I'll keep moving forward anyways. :-) Looking forward to meeting you soon!

Kathy

Unknown said...

Hey Christina,
Whoop ah, you'll be home soon! It's been strange not having you here for that long and most of all partying in your house without you ;)Guys left for Israel this morning. I can't believe you'll join them the next day you come home. Crazy! I'll be praying for you for an easy transition back to SLO and energy as you have lots on your plate in the next days. Love, gloria
Ps; give my love to your parents as well