Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Forgotten Anniversarys

I totally missed my four year living in Slovenia anniversary! It was June 1st! Missed it. Didnt even think about it. It was actually Brooke who remembered for me! Congratulations to me! Four years living in Slovenia. I am not sure when it happened, but Slovenia has become my home. I love my life here.












Another anniversary I forgot. My precious dog passed away a year and a half a go. I really believe until you loose a dog, you dont really know how hard it is. Copper was the only dog I had growing up. He was a great guard dog--a bit too good actually. Not the friendliest dog if you didnt know him. But our family sure did love him!!

So here is to important anniversaries--- that I completely forgot this year.

3 comments:

Mišo said...

congratulations to your 4th year aniversary!
glad you're living here!!

Ed and Christy Millard said...

wow, 4 years huh? i can't believe it's been that long since college much less since you moved over there! that's crazy... well congrats. i know the people there are very blessed to have you:)

Alec and Becky said...

Congrats on your anniversary!! I miss you, but I know God's using you mightily!! Love you my forever roommate!