Saturday, May 14, 2005

My Slovene Life

There are so many times that I just get this really weird feeling. Its almost like time stops for a second and I step back and look at where I am, who I am with, and what I am doing, and I think to myself, "How in the World did I get to this place?". I am 24yrs old, graduated from Multnomah Bible College, living thousands of miles from my family as a single woman, in a country that I actually never knew existed up until a few years a go...And you know what? I LOVE my life!!! I love the team that I get to work with. I consider them not only some of my closest friends, but my family. I love my job and the students that I get to spend time with every day. It is so incredible to me that my job is to love students, speak Truth to them, and show them Jesus. Even thinking about this brings a smile to my face. I know that the Lord has brought me to this place. And it is an incredible privilege to be counted worthy of following after the cross.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job my technological, pinky pnik friend. i love you, too.

Dan said...

Hello there to a friend far away. I'm glad to read that you are well and having some awesome adventures. You can catch up with me at

http://thelocal.blogs.com/draperville

or email to dandytaz@excite.com

hope to hear from you soon my friend.

Dan Draper