Saturday, July 23, 2005

United States here I come...

On wednesday I take off for the States....Here is a list of where I am and when! I am really excited about coming!

Oregon (Portland/Vancouver): July 27th-29th; Aug 6th-13th
July 28th at 7pm will be a time of sharing stories about Slovenia
Aug 9th at 7pm I will have a dessert and sharing time-location to be announced.

Washington (Seattle/Tacoma): July 30th-Aug 5th; Aug 14th-20th
I will have a dessert and sharing time. If interested in coming or hosting this please
email me!

North Carolina (Union Mills): Aug 21st- Sept 23rd
I will be at a training time during the week but will have weekends free.

California (San Luis Obispo/Five Cities): Sept 23rd-Oct 5th
I will have a dessert and sharing time. If interested in coming or hosting this please
email me!

If you want to have coffee I would LOVE to connect with you. Or if you are interested in coming to one of my dessert/sharing times please let me know. I hope to see you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Where's this story-telling time at? E-mail me! trethar@juno.com