Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Guess what? I have a new apartment!


Ok ok Ive lived here since June, but we finally painted and bought furniture!!! Take a peek!










Anna and I painted with our new friend Ana. She goes to Art school and she was the girl for the job. This is my kitchen/dining room....Living room......



And have I mentioned our incredible landlord??? Not only is he a cook from Italy who also has a place in Naples, and let us paint our apartment however we want, but he also looks exactly like Captin Jack Sparrow.... dreadlocks down to his waist and everything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute! and fun to see ana, too :)

Bex said...

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!! I wanna come visit!! =)

Anonymous said...

Christina, your appt. is soooo cute!!! I hope I'll get to see it this summer :) Love you girl!

-Emily