Monday, January 22, 2007

Highlights...

Last week was REALLY busy. A few things that I did...
  • Hung out for an hour an half with my language tutor AFTER class just talking about life...
  • Sat on Kristi Pattys couch and held baby Luka.
  • Tried to get on a Slovene Cell Phone plan...will try again in two weeks...
  • Began the visa renewal process. Stood in line with a bunch of other foreigners.
  • Learned how to do a pirouette in my dance class. Or tried to learn. Its harder then you may think!!
  • Gave the talk in youth group about community.
  • Got the highest score in bowling! However it was at our junior high event so I was competing against 13year olds...
  • Went to Catholic mass and youth group. We sang a song and did The CanCan and a Train. Me, a monk, a priest, a nun, and about 20 teenagers. Wish you could have seen it.
  • Last night after church Naja and I ate bowls of cereal and watched Raise Your Voice (ANOTHER Hilary Duff movie).
Friday I go to Croatia for our Cakovec Conference!!! Cant Wait!





No comments: