Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving Football...

These are some pictures of a football game on Thanksgiving where I was up in Czech at the JV Conference. Ok, so Im not in any of these... I was inside, in the warmness, looking at magazines with Kristi Patty and drinking coffee, mmmm....but they are all of people I love dearly and consider family. So, here is a pieces of my life!












Brennan Runzo checking out the competition.












Anna being tough.












Caleb Patty getting a concussion. Can you see the elbow to the head in the background? Owch!













The whole group!

3 comments:

Amy Woodard said...

Did Caleb really get a concussion??

christinastanton said...

Well I dont think he went into the doctor but Kim was taking care of him and she was pretty sure he had one. That is what Caleb was telling people! He was quite the trooper! I tell you...every year something....

Julie Brown said...

cute "tough" picture of anna