Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Plans...

So up until last week I didn't have any plans for Christmas. I knew it'd be here in Slovenija. But, thats all I knew. At church on Sunday I saw Tomy's mom. Tomy is a student in our youth group and recently his mom has been coming to church. I really like her. My Slovene is better then her English...which means we speak Slovene. Anyway, she asked me where I would be for Christmas. I said I didnt know. And she told me she wanted me to come to her house!! I was sooo touched. The next day the Jacksons invited me to spend the night Christmas Eve and then Christmas day too. So I think I will do that and then visit Tomy's mom in the afternoon!

1 comment:

Alec and Becky said...

yeah! how sweet!! i love it!! i wish you could come to alaska for christmas though!! i miss you! i love you! i miss you! i love you!