Monday, December 10, 2007

Weekend in Zagreb



Saturday morning I hopped on a train and went to visit a few of my friends down in Croatia! Ema and Miriam Kreko are sisters that I just love to spend time with any chance i get! They showed me around Zagreb, we met up with some of their girls and went to the theater to watch my new favorite movie, Enchanted! Afterwards we went home to a nice dinner prepared for us by our friend Filip. The night ended with a DVD of one of Michael Buble's concerts, truffles and delicious tasting wine. It was a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Amy Woodard said...

I'm so, so proud of you Christina! I just love seeing how you embrace life over here! And I'm also so, so jealous that you've already seen Enchanted! I think Joel is taking me on Friday to see it. He said,"It looks funny, I think I could sit through that one." Funny guy!