Sunday, December 21, 2008

Im here!

Ive made it to the states! We've had a ton of snow and ice here. As Im writing, my Dad and brother Caleb are trying to put chains on the car so that they can make it to church. Ive actually been in bed the last two days with an awful cold. I think Im graduating to the couch today.

Im reading Le Miserables by Victor Hugo and knitting and watching old re-runs. Thats pretty much my life these days.

Oh I did spend a few days with the Grandparents. Grandma and I got to pray together, watch Pride and Prejudice, and we all played the card game Pinochle.

4 comments:

Katka said...

Can't wait to see you my friend!!! Let's get coffee soon! I am also not doing much at David's parents house. Just relaxing :) I love it.

Unknown said...

Wish I could join you girls for a coffee and a chat!!!!! Miss you,Gloria

Anonymous said...

Knitting and Jane Austen? Two of my favorites! Way to go! Be sure to post your knitting progress - each step is a big one at the beginning - I'll cheer you on from afar.

Enjoy family & food & all the good things of this holiday season

Andrea

Kevin and Rachel said...

Welome back! I hope you feel better. Sick at Christmas = no fun. :p

Rachel