Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My goodbye parties...

I had three goodbye parties as I was leaving Slovenia! It's taken me a while to post pictures--life was a bit crazy. But now I am snowed in with no where to go and so I have a bit more time.

Josiah Venture always does a really good job at saying good-bye to their missionaries. Dave Patty stood up front with me--and Johnny, Brooke, and Lori (THANKS GUYS!!) and everyone got a chance to say what they appreciated about me and what they will miss. People said the most beautiful things. Thank you so much to each one of you. The time was precious.





















I was not expecting this goodbye party!! SURPRISE!!!! My dear Lucy and Neja and a few others invited so many of my dear friends to the Patty's house and surprised me!! So many people came. It was an incredible surprise. THANK YOU!

























My Slovenia team had a Christmas party and a special goodbye time for me. They gave me the most incredible gift. Each family gave me a small gift to put inside this cool looking box! Every gift had meaning, a story, or represented something. Could have been the best gift Ive ever received.





















pogresam vas.
i miss you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was great to get to know you in Ljubljana. Lep pozdrav and Merry Christmas!

Meta said...

Pogrešamo te tudi mi. Vesel Božič!