Tuesday, December 02, 2008

JV Thanksgiving Conference!!

Incredible food. Dear friends. American football--which I did not play. The JV Kids Talent show---I think it gets better every year! And saying goodbye to people I love oh so much. It was a wonderful Thanksgiving.















My pumpkin pie!












Gathering to give thanks.











Fun people and great food.











David Eiffling, Luka Patty, Abigail Woodard












Noah Ellenwood and Caleb Patty












Laurel Jackson, Hayley Ellenwood, Me, Meagan Jackson











JV Kids Talent Show!!











Saying Goodbye...












These sweet girls dedicated a song to me and Becca McMartin.











On a different note Hannah Ellenwood and Tyler Patty dedicated a song to Nate and Emily.











Nate and Emily!! She got to watch the entire show.











Nicholas Pitcher had a way cool talent!











Jacob Hash and his incredible juggling talent.











Who knew Tyler Patty was a Backstreet Boy?!












A final picture of me and the ducks. We missed the Runzo girls!!



2 comments:

Alec and Becky said...

What a fun and sweet way to celebrate and close your time there.

Anonymous said...

I know you're leaving soon. Just thinking about you this morning. Will keep you close in heart during these huge weeks of transition

Andrea Pitcher