Tuesday, November 28, 2006

These are a few of my Favorite Things...

The pictures is Thanksgiving Dinner with some JV friends...
Im Thankful for life. For newness and rest. For joy and hope. For times when I have to wrestle. For friends that know me. For family. For worship. For Truth that changes me. For hugs. For laughing. For the Josiah Venture talent show. For my apartment with green walls. For coffee. For a trip home to America. For pilgrimage. For the sunshine. For autumn leaves. For sweators. For piano music. For my couch. For white chocolate peppermint mocha's. For european chocolate. For anticipation. For Jesus' life that gives me life.

4 comments:

Bex said...

thanks for this...i needed a little encouragement just now!! i love you! i love all the new pics!! i can't wait to see you!!

Anonymous said...

i like your list. it reminds me of our book club. huh.

i call a meeting.

Anonymous said...

Great list!

Anonymous said...

you are cool guys ... and girls :)