Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Just an ordinary day...

8am Woke up & rode my bike to the office (yes we now have an office).
10:30am Rode my bike to Naja's school. We went shopping. Then talked about our
lives while sitting on my couch. Then she went back to school.
1pm Neja dropped by and her and I went and met Nina at one of my favorite coffee
shops. Yes I know every waiter and they all know me. I accidently hit one once. He
came up behind me and I guess I assumed the worst...not really sure what I was thinking actualy. But he dropped his tray. yup, that waiter REALLY remembers me. Anyway, in the course of our conversation Nina asked if we could start a Bible Study together. I thought really hard and said, well I guess. :) Im thrilled!
3pm Came home grabbed rent money and headed back out to go the bank.
Coincidentally I ran into my landlord. He told me he's thinking about going on trip around the world. Yah, i think he is able to afford those kids of things.
5pm Made dinner. Taco Salad. Yummmy....
5:30 Walked downtown. Got on an EXTREMELY crowded bus. Rode to my dance class.

6:30 Danced. The girls that are normally there were gone. There were new girls.
And somehow Naja and I ended up in the front row....not sure how that happened.
9pm Naja's mom gave me a ride home. Checked email. Got one from my Grandpa. He was replying to my birthday wishes. Its his birthday today. He is 73years old. I
love my Grandparents.
9:30pm Updated my blog and am now thinking about getting some more
dinner....Im hungry again.

Nina and I at her Senior Prom.........
Yup just a typical Tuesday!





1 comment:

Bex said...

Have I ever told you that I LOVE your life? You're taking dance...?...I love that!! Let's talk soon! I miss you!!