Friday, May 09, 2008

Sad Bananas...

Last year after the disaster of getting my car registered, (see my blog entry Its as Easy as 1,2,3..or Not), and knowing (thinking) that this year required a significant number of less steps, I decided to give my self a mere two weeks head start--thinking that would be plenty of time! Sadly I'm finding, its not.

I need to register my car. As I gathered my papers I noticed my EMSO (Slovene SSN) is about ready to expire--I need this for car registration. I need to first renew that number. But to renew that number I first need a housing contract. And my landlord is in Italy.

Why didnt I start earlier?!

Worse case scenario I cant drive my car and have to go through the long and expensive process of starting from scratch. Thats a sad scenario. But...what can you do.

Maybe Im becoming a more seasoned veteran, or maybe I just am tired of drama. But, Im not too stressed about it. I was the first day when I realized everything. But now, I guess what happens happens.

Im going to go do my pilates now.

2 comments:

GasperK said...

Ah life in eastern europe!

Kathy said...

I think I could learn a few things from you as I am continuing to pursue my residency permit. :-) I guess we'll just keep moving forward as best we can and leave the results up to God!