Friday, May 23, 2008

Wonderful Letter!

I got this letter today. It made my week! My friend Kim and I used to go on mission trips to Mexico when we were in high school. She is so dear to me, and so is her son!

Hi Christina,
You are my mom's friend, I am 5 and I live in Papua New Guinea. I really like to play bats in my room because I have a closet with a place to hang upside down. There are no clothes in my closet because my clothes are in baskets. I have some questions about Slovenia. My mom is typing for me while I talk. Are there castles there? Is there a king? Or a Prime minister? Are there secret agents there? Is it cold? Do you eat pizza there?
Good bye,
Ian

2 comments:

Mišo said...

There is our future missionary,
make sure you only give him the cool facts about Slovenia =)

Nessie said...

That is so great! I want to involve my kids in the lives of missionaries when they are old enough to ask those kinds of questions too! Hope you are doing well! Our second baby is due in 7 days and counting...though today would be fine with me :-)
Love you!
Ness