Monday, May 12, 2008

What a day...

8:30am Prayer meeting.
10:30am Went to Visa Office to renew my residency. Long line. But got it, first try!!
12:00am Drove to the gas station to fill up and replace a light bulb that was out. The light bulb never worked. I asked for someone to help me. They couldnt
figure out why the light bulb wouldnt work. They told me to go to an Electrician.
1pm Went to my Mechanic. He knows me. Im always there. Turns out we were
plugging the lights in wrong. He fixed them. And some others I didnt know
were out. Then he tested my brakes and told me they should pass the DEQ
(tehnici pregled) test.
1:30pm Go to Tehnici Pregled (DEQ). Turns out ANOTHER light bulb is out. What in
the world? But they pass me. There was no line either! Bonus!
1:45 Wait in line to Register my car. There was definitely a line. I register it.
2:30pm Wait in line for insurance. Small line, but felt like I waited forever! I get insurance.
Recognize one of the workers from last years fiasco.
3:00pm Finally get my insurance Im official!!
3:30pm As Im nearing home I pray for the closest parking spot possible, because Im
EXHAUSTED and it feels like 100degrees F in my car (37 C). The closest one
available was available. Thank you Jesus!
3:45pm Make photocopies of all my papers for documentation and my landlord.
4:00pm Fall on my bed and go to sleep.
5:00pm Awakened by my doorbell. Hand off the papers to be given to my landlord.

Its days like this where I sometimes look back and ask myself, what the heck did I do today!? Anything? And yes, it helps to write it out to remind myself that I did in fact do something. And this something was important. And this something took all day!


3 comments:

Alec and Becky said...

Whew!! Busy day for you my friend!! Sorry I missed your call last week. Check out my blog...it was a CRAZY week!! Let's talk soon though!!

Anonymous said...

sad bananas?

Vogue218 said...

I say, at least you can be detailed enough to give an account of what you did. And I also say that according to your account, you did an okay job! =D