Thursday, January 29, 2009

Catching up

I love California. Always have. Always will. It was 85 degrees when I was there (Which is almost 30 celsius). Perfect weather.













Pismo Beach













Loving the sand in my toes.













Everyone is all about Organic everything in CA. Katy took me to an organic fast food resteraunt. The food was actually incredible! And they even had like 8 different flavors of ketchup!

I moved around a lot when I lived in CA. So I drove around and took a snapshot of each house I lived in.













1101 Madonna Road, San Luis Obispo. Age 7-9. I got to go to school for the first time when I was in third grade! I was home schooled before. No home school jokes!






Ok, I actually didnt get to this house cause I got busy, but found it on google maps. 1925 Corralitos Road, San Luis Obispo. Age 9-11. Changed to a new public school for 4th and 5th grade.













404 Pecan Street, Arroyo Grande. Age 11-17. I think of this as the house I grew up in. Started attending Coastal Christian School. 6th-11th grade.













166 Alder Street, Arroyo Grande. Just a few streets over from the last house. My senior year of high school was here. Got our dog Copper as a puppy. It felt like I didnt live here for very long. Actually I didnt. Just one year. 12th grade. Then I went away to college at Multnomah.

2 comments:

Travel-PB said...

The two of you look really cute on that photo... and really happy too.

Could it be that organic fast food did it? :)

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that I am having a very difficult time not making a home school joke right now, but I will respect your request. Hey, your link for our website isn't working anymore. You can use www.bradlaurel.com if you want to change it. Peace out dog