Saturday, January 10, 2009

Farewell Portland

A few more pictures of my time in Portland. It went so fast!! There were so many people I didnt get pictures of... Bri, Judy Glantz, Melissa, the Donovans, Blevins, MacMurrays, Willafords, Dean Karen, Aaron and Katie, Danny...












Joel and Andi McMartin and their little boy Ethan. They are being trained by New Tribes Mission to go out on the field sometime soon! We ate lunch and talked. It was nice! Joel's sister Becca is a friend of mine from JV.












Heidi Chris and I went to Mcmenamins for dinner and watched Madagascar. We had a fun time, then drove home in a blizzard of Portland snow!












This describes pretty much every afternoon in Portland. Anna and I would get together and tell Slovenia stories. We are writing them all out so we dont forget! At this coffee shop we made friends with a little girl and she took our pictures. She was four.












I had every type of weather in Portland. Snow, ice, rain, sun, and even a rainbow!






























I got some new books at Powells so I happily read most of the trip.

Now on to my CA adventure! The weather is beautiful. Pictures and videos to come soon...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. Christina.

As I recall. The little girl took the picture. We looked at it. I said, "I look freaky." You said, "Yeah...ooo...look at your eyes. You look possessed." I said, "Let's take another one." You said, "Don't worry about it."

What's that supposed to mean? "Don't worry about it." Now can I worry? Now can I post the Burger King picture on my blog?

Anonymous said...

Oh, and yes. Those were great times remembering :)

Nina* said...

oh.. yes you should for sure post the burgerking picture =) hehe

I miss you both a ton!

christinastanton said...

What?! Ok, the picture isnt great of EITHER of us. But if you really dont like it I can totally take it off. No need pulling out the BK pictures. :)

Alec and Becky said...

fun. i'm jealous for the people you saw!