Thursday, January 29, 2009

Crazy

Last time I was at Robyn's house her house was robbed and everything stolen. We were determined to have a less dramatic time together. So far... it's been pretty dramatic. Her dog Rodeo had a gun held to him by a police officer that showed up at Robyn's house looking for some Felon. Then Robyn's brother was in an almost car accident that shook him up pretty badly. Then the garage door started crumbling and almost fell down onto her car. We were stuck inside for most of the day cause we couldnt get the car out of the garage. Then her mom's husband ended up in the hospital. Oh did I mention at that Robyn's roommate had an elevator fall three floors at her work?

We are hoping today is less dramatic.

We are doing half priced sushi at 11pm tonight.

1 comment:

Alec and Becky said...

I wish I were there with you!! I love all the updates and pics from your adventures. I CAN'T WAIT to hear more, esp. about Moody!!! Thanks for calling on my birthday!! It was so great!!