Saturday, December 16, 2006

Back in the States

Ok so I arrived safetly back in Seattle. Just in time too cause the night I landed we had a HUGE wind storm. Trees were uprooted EVERYWHERE and one million people lost their electricity. I slept 11.5hrs and didnt hear a thing! However the next day--we were one of the million---my dad climbed up on our roof to fix our shingles and he fell off the ladder and broke his elbow! So my first day back I spent in Urgent Care sitting in the waiting room with my mom playing Mexican Train (If youve never played its a lot of fun!!). Today was relative day as my Grandparents came over for brunch and then this afternoon the family went down to Olympia for a big family get together. All except for Dad, he found out he probably needs surgery and so he stayed in bed today! After the family time I drove the rest of the way down to Portland where I will be for the next few days. Im staying with my dear friend Heidi Mae and will be hanging out with Matt and a few other fun friends! More to come....

No comments: