Friday, December 22, 2006

Passports and BirthCertificates

Yesterday I ran around downtown Seattle with my mom. Trying to get myself a new passport. My old one was starting to look real bad and I was getting border gaurds who were starting to glare at me. So in order to get back to Slovenija I needed to put a rush on this passport. Which meant first getting a new Birth Certificate (my original one is in Slovenija--I hope). Then having a meeting at the Passport Agency. A few hours and a hundred and fifty dollars later they told me I could pick it up tomorrow--which is today.
Amber and I finallly get to see each other today! We are having breakfast together and then she will come to Seattle with me to get my passport. I can hardly wait to spend time with her! Oh and Becky flies in today too.....not sure when I will see her but probably really soon!
Ummm and I still have a few more gifts to buy for Christmas---yikes! Well I better go get ready to go...

1 comment:

Bex said...

i just emailed you...let's plan ROOMMATE time....i can't wait to see you!!
and i want you to meet my man when he flies down.....
call me!