Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Portland Time...

What a whirlwind!! Here is a bit of what I did down in Portland....
Saturday Night: Met up with Heidi and Matt and Heidi's boyfriend Chris. We went downtown Portland, sat in the Heathman and listened to Jazz...oh the Portland life. I LOVE it!!
Sunday: Church. Dropped by The Pearl then over to Glenwood. The Glenwood quilters gave me a quilt!! Stood up in the service. I hate standing up. People were really sweet though. I really love that church. Went out to eat at a place on the Portland waterfront. Again, love the Portland life! It was Johnny, Melissa Jones, Aaron Lemen, Joel and Andi McMartin, and Natalie Christianson. That evening went to a party at John MacMurrays. Saw a bunch of people from Good Shepard that have come over to Slovenia on mission trips. Played a bit with John's kids...they are really cool kids.
Monday: Heidi Mae day! We had breakfast at this cute French Resteraunt. Got our nails done. Laughed a lot. Then met up with Johnny, Ryan Donovan, and Matt Baldwin. Had Thai food on 23rd in Portland. Walked up and down 23rd....its always so pretty during winter! Made Gingerbread houses with Heidi and Chris. Drank Hot Apple Cider--burned my tongue. Laughed a lot more.
Tuesday: Today. I had this video interview thing at Multnomah. I definitely should have been more prepared then I was. At the interview I ran into Sky Cady who was also being interviewed, random! After the interview sat in Starbucks and read. Hmmm White Mocha Valencia.... Had lunch with Kristin Gibb at Red Robin. Talked about how she is moving to Slovenia soon! Then headed back up to Seattle. On my way I stopped in Longview to visit my friend Paul. He's a youth pastor of over 200 highschool kids! It's so wild to see all my friends so grown up and doing so many...grown up things!

Now Im back in Seattle with my family.... yup thats whats been going on lately....

1 comment:

Bex said...

ohhhhhhhh. i wish i could have been there!! i miss you and all those people!! i can't wait to see you!! i fly down on friday!! yipee!! i love you!