Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Life...

"My Dad would get these far-off looks in his eyes and he would say 'Life doesn't always turn out the way you plan'. I just wish I'd realized at the time, he was talking about MY life" (Sandra Bullock in While you were Sleeping).

We have to put my dog, Copper to sleep. He's really sick. I sat in the rain with him for an hour and a half yesterday. He cant move. Ive never had a dog die before. I didnt realize how hard it would be.

I got in a sorta fight with my friend. I hate fights, even when they are just sorta fights. We are planning on getting together to smooth things over.

I spent the evening with Mike and Amber yesterday. I was sad so Mike let me hold his Denver Bronco's McCaffery Beanie Baby. We watched The Devil Wears Prada. That made me laugh.

Im going to my brothers in Kirkland now. We are going to bbq steak. Its just been a sad few days.

I have some nice christmas photo's though that I will post soon. Until then...



No comments: