Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Since Ive been back...

Since Ive been back different things have happened, like...
Easter!














With the Jackson Family, Grandma, and Neighbors!
















With the Pattys!


I had my Birthday!



















A self portrait of my life as a 27year old.





















I got a Pink Purse from Neja!
And also a bunch of gifts from other girls, Lucy, Polona and Katja, Ziva.... it was a special day!

Just last Friday I went and saw Meta's baby, Jost! Meta was a camper a few years back and now she has a very sweet 7month old baby boy...





















2 comments:

Neja said...

Oooh i'm soo glad you got to see Meta's Baby!!! I was thinking about ther and wodering how's she doing! Ooooh and the baby boy's sooo cute!!

Unknown said...

He is absolutely beautiful! I hope I get a chance to see Meta and baby Jost this summer!!