Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Weird Day.


Yesterday, Anna, myself, Naja, and Ziva took off for a day at the beach!

It wasnt the day we thought it'd be.


On the way there there was a bit of a car accident-- somehow we werent hit.
A car behind us lost control so I had to quickly change lanes so I wouldnt be rear ended. They just missed us. Then, the car started slamming into the guardrail and bouncing across the road, I thought to myself.... maybe the shoulder of the road would be a safer place to be. As soon as I moved the car flew right into the lane I was just in. Im shocked no one was hurt!

Im not so sure Anna and I really recovered from the shock of the accident that day.
Driving afterwards I was pretty shaky. We still went to the seaside. We still had fun. But by the time we got home we were two exhausted girls!


After dropping the girls off at home, we decided to go get a movie at Davids. Just seeing David seemed like a very nice thing to the both of us. But, low and behold as we approached his building water balloons rained down upon us. Nailing my foot pretty hard! Apparently David was spending time with Miha and Mikaja and they wanted to have a little fun. The timing wasnt the greatest but after a few games of UNO we became friends again.














Ziva and I and our ice cream!















Anna, Ziva, Naja, Me















Who knows...it was funny.













Enjoying the Adriatic!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

jap.
joj.

Alec and Becky said...

i miss you. praise God for taking good care of you and protecting you!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ed and Christy Millard said...

i'm so glad you guys are ok!! i read about the balloons on david's blog, but what a bummer at the end of a long day! the water looks beautiful though! hope you are doing well and i'll try to write you an email to catch up soon!